PADV WISH LIST
Partnership Against Domestic Violence serves over 150 clients daily between those living in our shelters and those we support outside of our shelters; 50% of which are usually children. Most of our families live on a limited income and are not able to provide gifts for their children. This is where our donors come in!
This Christmas we are asking the community to donate the items below. PADV will host a festive shopping day with the collected items for the women and children to make gift selections for each other. There will be treats, music, and a merry environment for everyone to do their shopping and wrapping.
Here at PADV we want the women to feel special and giving them the opportunity to pick out gifts for their children is a significant way to empower them. On behalf of the women and children we serve, we deeply thank you for your generosity in advance and we wish you a beautiful holiday season!
Below is a list of donation suggestions, please note that we will only accept new, unused, and unwrapped items for holiday giving. (To view or download a printable version, Click Here.)
BABIES & TODDLERS
• Bottles | Puzzles | Learning games | Kitchen Play Sets | Toys | Rocking Chairs | Pac n’ Play | Tummy time mats
• Pampering Items | Perfumes | Purses | Nail polish & Manicure sets | Make-up | Scented Lotions | Hair Accessories | Body wash
KIDS & TEENS
• Craft supplies (i.e. crayons, construction paper, pencil boxes) | Puzzles | Toys of all kinds | Leap Frog | Sports Equipment | Board Games | DVD’s (Rated G&PG) | Toiletry Sets | Make-up | Jewelry | Gadgets & Electronics (laptops, iPads, tablets, MP3 players, iPhones, video games) | Hair Accessories | Bikes | Tricycles
• Pajamas | Robes | Slippers | Socks | Underwear | Books | Watches | Backpacks | Wallets | Scarves | Gloves | Perfumes | Colognes
WE LOVE GIFT CARDS! They are the perfect inherently customizable gift!
• Target | Wal-mart | Hair salons | Nail salons | Publix | Kroger | Bed Bath & Beyond | Old Navy | Visa | American Express
To make a donation, please contact:
Ritta (Development Associate of PADV): 404-870-9608 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bre’Shae (Volunteer Coordinator): BreShae.Pittman@padv.org