- Partnership Against Domestic Violence (PADV) supports women and their children in their efforts to live violence free.
- PADV is an effective and long-standing force in the community, serving metro Atlanta since 1975.
- Our vision is a community free of domestic violence.
PADV invites you to be a part of the long-term solution to ending domestic violence through planned giving.
What is the secret to making a gift that will provide the greatest meaning to you and PADV? Part of the answer is careful planning and good organization. The right strategy will balance what you wish to accomplish for yourself, your family and your charitable interests in your overall estate and financial plans.
Planned giving can be tailored to take into account everyone’s needs: yours, your beneficiaries and PADV. Benefits to you, the donor, are:
- Making a lasting gift to a cause that you believe in.
- Directing your gift to the component of our work that matters most to you (emergency shelter, violence prevention, supportive housing or others).
- Paying less taxes by gaining valuable credits on your final estate income tax return (or on your current year’s return, depending on the gift).
- Receiving our bi-annual publications, invitations to upcoming events and reports on PADV initiatives throughout the year.
- Knowing that your gift will “pay dividends” well into the future for domestic violence survivors and PADV.
By choosing to leave a PADV Legacy, you will ensure that the greater Atlanta community of tomorrow is responsive to the needs of battered women and children. Each dollar allocated to PADV will be spent working to end domestic violence in our community and ensuring that women and their children in the city of Atlanta and Gwinnett County will have a safe place to heal – well into the future.
Planned gifts can be made immediately or for the future and can be in the form of:
- Bequests under a will.
- Donations of publicly traded securities or life insurance policies.
- An endowment.
We would like to meet with you face to face about the legacy you can leave by making a planned gift to PADV. Call Meagan Fulmer, 404.870.9761 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to talk about your planned giving and/or set up a meeting.
Are you a candidate for Planned Giving to PADV? Click here to take survey.