May 10, 2014 | Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
PADV’s 2014 Hearts with Hope Gala raised over half of a million dollars to support the women and children we serve. The event was held on the eve of Mother’s Day and it was truly memorable and heartfelt as we especially paid tribute to mothers who have triumphed over domestic violence. To view or purchase pictures, click here.
We would like to extend a special thank you to all of the sponsors of the event, including: Verizon Wireless, Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, Northside Hospital, The Home Depot, Modern Luxury, Sandra and Clyde Strickland and WellCare. Because of your support, PADV is able to continue our fight to end the crime of intimate partner violence and to empower its survivors. Your support, as always, has been invaluable!
Jovita Moore (WSB-TV Anchor)
Pictured from left to right: Julie Smith (Vice President – External Affairs, Verizon Wireless), Ginny Yates (Hearts with Hope Gala Chair), Daphne M. Walker (PADV President & CEO), Kate Jay (Public Relations Manager, Verizon Wireless), Sheryl Sellaway (Executive Director – Public Relations, Verizon Wireless).
Pictured from left to right: Marcus Delgado (PADV Board Chair), Anne Bowen-Long (PADV Legacy Society Member), Julie Smith (PADV Legacy Society Member), Scott Dorfman (PADV Legacy Society Member), Susie Trotochaud (PADV Legacy Society Member), Mary Jane Wolf (PADV Legacy Society Member) and Daphne M. Walker (PADV President & CEO).
- Lisa Bobb, Dekalb Cty Solicitor Gen. Office
- Pavielle Dortch
- Kimberly Force, CISCO
- Patricia Gates
- Arlyn Lawrence, CBS Radio
- Maria Mehok, National Peanut Board
- Daneile Perez, Belk
- Ginny Yates, WellCare
- Kathy Dowling, ASAP Solutions
- Lisa Winton, Winton Machine Co.
- Lia Webster, Federal Home Loan Bank – Atl
- Linda Boatwright, Kaiser Permanente
- Alison Rand, Primerica
- Cindy Thigpen, Bank of America
- Christina Hoover, BDA, Inc.
- Karla Worley, ADP
- Helen Sloat, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Julie Thomas, Verizon
- Michelle Cercone, KPMG LLP
- Sarah Gossett, HW Printing
- Sharon Cook, Federal Home Loan Bank
- Heidi Seever, GE
- Monica Morgan, Hope Beckham
- Caroline Smith, Jackson Spalding