EXPECT MORE. BE MORE.
The 2014 Teens Against Dating Violence Teen Summit was a huge success! To view news coverage by CBS Atlanta, click here.
DID YOU KNOW?
Georgia has the highest rate of teen dating violence in the U.S.
- 1 in 3 Georgia teens have experienced dating violence.
- 68% of teens do not confide in their parents about the abuse in their dating relationships.
- 81% of parents surveyed admit that they don’t think teen dating violence is an issue.
PADV’s Fifth Annual Teen Summit is an opportunity for teens and adults to come together and take a stand against dating violence. The summit strives to promote safe, healthy relationships through education, community engagement and empowerment.
- Phone App Summary and TDV Resources
- A Teen’s Guide to Safety Planning
- Teen Summit TEEN Survey
- Teen Summit ADULT Survey
STOP TEEN DATING VIOLENCE BADGE
Because Georgia is currently ranked number one for Teen Dating Violence (TDV), we invite you to take a stand by posting our weekly “Stop TDV” badges on your wall or by using it as your profile picture. Click this week’s badge below to download it now!
PADV would like to thank the following for their support of the 2014 Teen Summit:
Avon Products, Inc.
Cox Media Group
Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan LLP
PADV’s Year-Round Teen Dating Violence Prevention Program is presented by: