*Due to COVID-19 PADV is no longer accepting used goods, clothing, and furniture.*
In-kind donations are essential to our shelter and supportive housing services. However, our space is limited, so please review and follow our policy to make the donations process smooth for our organization and you.
- Contact staff to determine if the items you’d like to donate are needed and can be accepted. If we’re unable to accept your donation, we will do our best to direct you to other organizations in need. Please note that agencies we refer you to may or may not be able to accept your items.
- Schedule all donation drop-offs with our staff. Individuals are not allowed at our locations without making prior arrangements, and we are not able to accept any donation that has not been coordinated with staff.
- Donate brand new or very gently used items.
- Donate only full-size toiletry and household items.
- Complete an in-kind donation form. It’s required if you’d like a tax acknowledgment letter and it helps us keep up with donations received. You can download the form here.
We Cannot Accept
- Clothing that is unwashed, torn, stained, faded or marked with inappropriate words or pictures.
- Used socks or undergarments.
- Travel sized items.
- Large quantities of items without pre-arranging with staff.
To see a list of items you can donate, please Click Here.
Donating has never been easier! Visit our registry on Amazon.com to find a list of items currently needed and have them shipped directly to our office. Be sure to include your contact information with your purchase so that we know who to thank! Also, please use Amazon Smile and choose PADV as your organization to maximize your gift and have a portion of your total donated to us! You can find the registry by clicking here or by searching for PADV under wedding registry.
Donate your used cell phones to PADV--working or not. Some will become emergency phones for domestic violence victims and others will be recycled by the Shelter Alliance. For every phone we turn in to the Shelter Alliance, PADV will receive funding to support our programs and services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Jena Lynch.